.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

*yawn*

S&L is better than sex! My feet hurt so bad after my 10 hour shift and I got home SO late! But I still wanted to exercise, so I popped in S&6P, figuring at least I'd be off my feet! Well that went well and I decided to do S&L too, and my muscles are so ready for sleep now!
Work was long, but not bad. We were busy/steady most of the night, so there was always something to do. There's this new chick, Ari, who doesn't really do anything unless she's flirting with Brady. Wow! We finally found a way to get Brady to stop working! Joyce is worried because our chicken supplier got wiped out in a tornado and she can't get strips now, so we may have to cut our own. We also ran out of a bunch of ice cream tonight, but a shipment is supposed to come in soon.
Not much else going on tonight. Judge Renquist died, guess that means we get to listen to a bunch more arguments about nominees. Just what we need to take our minds off hurricane survivers. :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home