.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Another day....

Almost bedtime once more! Yay!!! Who knew a king size bed and a pile of blankets could be so fun? Today I interviewed ((kinda)) with Salida Family Dentistry. Actually, the secretary is screening resumes, then she'll review them with the doc. Then he goes out of town and they'll do real interviews after Labor Day. Well since I start working for Kirsten Wednesday, I'm not ure if I should tell her I might be up for something else or not. Cuz if I don't get it it's a non-issue, and I wouldn't want her to just drop me because of a just in case. I probably won't tell her, but you never know with me...
Work wasn't too bad today. We had a tremendous dinner rush, but all was slow after that. I breezed through dishes by 9:20 by Nick and Trisha and I didn't get out until 9:45. And I'm really tired of being the only one who's willing to scrub toilets. Must just come with changing diapers.
Speaking of diapers, the boys have been driving me nuts! Aerrik and Chris have alternated between bickering, whining, beating each other, and not listening all day long. At least Even was in a good mood all day. He ate his lunch really well and talked and played all day. He didn't nap very well in the afternoon, but then his schedule was thrown off because of the interview. Shoot, I need to start looking for a sitter for him for next week!
I'm excited because we're going to Denver tomorrow for the balloon festival Saturday, I just hope the boys are ready to behave themselves. We're hitting either the zoo or museum tomorrow, I'll let them pick. Membership is a wonderful thing!
Oh, and Marie has a trailer available! She was asking $600 but will give it to me for $500. If I can talk Russ into paying the first month, I can use dad's check for the second and within two months, surely I'll have my finances in control! And it didn't sound like she'd ask me for a deposit since she's known me so long. It's 3 bedroom and right by the park, I'm going to see it on Monday.
Also, the boys had me take them by the cemetary today and I discovered Gerry Delaney died. She must've been 90 or more, so it's about time she joined up with ol' Andy in the here after. :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home