.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Good morning world!

So I was reading a lady's blog today and she was complaining about people publishing her crochet patterns and she's getting into litigation etc etc and I thought Hey! Here's a medium where I can say anything I want and no one cares HAHAHA Plus I've been meaning to journal anyway, so why not here? So here I am world! Wahahahahahaha!
~JR~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog. Visit me soon for Passive income opportunity and EZ Wealth.

10:26 AM MDT  
Blogger ~JR~ said...

Wow, my very first blog spam! I feel so special!!!!

3:24 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home