.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Why am I still awake?

It's 10:15 but I figured I'd throw this post in since I'm awake and online. Need to hurry to bed though, tomorrow is the first day of school and Aerrik wants me to drive him. I'm so happy because last year he took the bus the first day. I'm also hoping to squeeze in a haircut for Chris before he goes to school at noon. Then just me and baby for 4 hours! Aw sweet bliss of non-argument!!!
Today was pretty non-eventful, just work. Brett and Trisha were getting into it because she was stressing on grill when we got busy and he wasn't helping, probably because he was busy too, but we all live in our own worlds during a rush. Well I told Nick someone needed to be removed, so he suggested I kick Trisha off grill. Well I went over and took her by the shoulders and said Smile and breathe! Then I explained that she was starting to upset people and she needed to calm down. She quickly explained that Brett wasn't helping. So I said well we need to fix this quick, I'm happy to help you or I can do grill and you can help me. I wanted to make sure I wasn't ordering her around or anything. Well she happily shoved the spatula at me and we had everything caught up very quickly. Brett was pissy the rest of the day though since he got knocked to ice cream. Then the two of them took an hour and a half to wash dishes, so me and Nick wasted about 30 minutes waiting on them since we couldn't really help. But that's it, I'll never complain about dishes again because they take me 45 minutes!
Russ got all pissy tonight. It's a good thing he's not a violent guy because he sure has a short temper! We argued about my finances and that trailer, even though I haven't even seen it or decided if I wanted it, I just mentioned it to him. Well he took off for a bit and came back being pissy still, but we argued for a few then talked calmly, and we ended up going over numbers and jobs and such together. I didn't really get any good advice, but now he knows what's going on with me and I have a different perspective to look at things with. Now I just need to figure out what to do. I'd be betting on a lot of ifs between work, hours, and pay if I did move out, and not sure if I would hold out past October. Think I'll sleep on it.
I really need to get another letter off to Gene, even though I'm still waiting on his. I promised to write down everything with Becky, but haven't gotten to it yet. It's been bothering me lately, so it must be time.
On a health note, I did SIU tonight, yay me!!! I sweated hard and was mega tired when done, but I did it all! I'll figure out my starting stats tomorrow so I can post them to the group. As far as chocolate goes, oops! hehe. Nothing too bad, just a couple little chocolate chips in some cookie dough ice cream. But I definitely had WAY too much IC today! Gotta stop that :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home