.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Yay weekend!

Finally a day off! Once I get done checking e-mail and getting my site updated I have a couple quick chores to do, then pack and we're off! I'm excited about the balloon festival, but more excited to see dad since we haven't had much time to visit since I came back up here. I worry about him a lot and I think he really needs the company. It's a shame I can't stay longer, but there's no way I'll make it to work on time Sunday if we don't come home tomorrow afternoon. I want to do something for his 50th birthday, but I'll have to check with him and see if he minds. Maybe Rocky and Katie already have plans with him, and that'd be good.
The boys are already argueing today and I just don't want to deal with it in public, so I think we'll skip the zoo and just go to Dad's. The baby is a little fussy too, but he could be worse so I'm not gonna complain!!!
Russ took off to go fishing for the weekend since he didn't have to work today. The kids wanted to go with him, but wanted to see the balloons too. Since the ballooons are a once a year thing, we made the decision for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home