.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Now eight more reps....

Are there worse words to come out of Debbie's mouth? I don't think so! Not to mention you never know if 8 more means 11 or 5! Wonder how many toes she has.... Anyway, yesterday I was telling Russ how tired I was and how I'd been having dizzy spells all day so I was planning on going to bed when I got home rather than working out. Well he told me I was just making more excuses. I got to thinking about that and he was completely right. And an excuse is only valid if you let it be. So I didn't let it. I did about half of RIU including the cardio and strength. Tonight I did cardio, strength, and legs. Tomorrow I hopw to add abs. My goal is to have a sticker on every day of September.
Yesterday I learned to ship stuff for Kerstin. Well, okay, I learned how to pack stuff. By the end of the day I knew where everything was, but I still can't confidently choose a box size. Today (after stupid sitter problems) I learned how to process FedEx labels, make credit card payments, and invoice packages to ship. I was making pretty good time too :o) It should've been an 8-hour day job, but oh well. I'm still having lots of fun there and I really like Kerstin. She's 30 and has been doing this for almost 2 years now.
Yesterday I had a couple dizzy spells while boxing things, one of them kind of bad, then a few more at work, though nothing bad. I made an appointment with Doc Gibb, but not til next Friday because of my busy schedule. Today I had a wave of nausea and dizziness at work, I haven't had anything like it before. Not too many dizzy spells, but my head has been hurting off an on. Also I've had trouble recalling things today and remembering what should be easy words :o(
Gas prices are getting ridiculous. I paid $3 a gallon and got 1/2 tank for $20. Later that day, it had gone up to $3.20. That's for mid grade. And it's just supposed to get higher! How am I gonna afford to get back and forth to work? It's not like I'm gonna bike my baby and me 34 miles! ergh.
The stories coming from NO are depressing. At the Superdome, women are getting raped on the way to the bathroom, men are getting jumped and robbed. There's no food, no water, no sanitation. They're finally getting supplies to the convention center, where just yesterday there were shootings happening. Hospitals weren't being evacuated because snipers were shooting anyone who tried. What's wrong with these people? Can't they see they won't get any help by acting like this? I understand they're angry and afraid, but how can the world help them if this is how they behave? The army is moving in and I think that will help. Bush toured the area today, wish I'd caught The Daily Show :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home