.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pointless stretching

Last night in a desperate effort to earn my sticker on the calendar just before bed I ran S&L. I edit my earlier statement. S&L is only better than sex when done properly! I''ve always heard to stretch with warm muscles, and I did consider doing S&6P, but I didn't. ANd my muscles were cold. And stretching didn't feel nearly as good as it should. So I don't feel like I really earned my sticker and I need to do better today! I also need to start eating better or this weight just isn't coming off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home