.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Friday, September 09, 2005

mmmmm Steroids....


Well I'm back from the doctor. The good news is there's no chance of having a brain tumor. Yay! APparently my allergies have gone so wacky that my ears are filling up with a lot more fluid than they're supposed to which is causing the dizzy spells. This makes sense since they've been worse this week and my allergies have been worse than ever. So I'm going to refill my Zyrtec and I also have the name of something that will kill the symptoms of dizziness. In addition, doc offered for me to wait it out (since it should snow in a few weeks) or get a steroid shot to force my body to ignore my allergies. I opted for the shot since I've been having asthma problems again. So I got pumped full of drugs today which could make me a bit loopy. My stomach is still hurting too, but doc says the bug that's going around is only lasting a couple days. Needless to say, I called off work tonight. Joyce didn't sound horribly thrilled, but she's glad I'm getting some treatment and it's nothing too serious. I'm gonna have Russ pick up my meds when he gets home today. So I'm off to veg and screen calls for the day! Mmmmm..... crackers and gingerale....
Oh, almost forgot. That funny looking fish is the sticker I got for being good for my shot :oD Everyone should get a sticker after being poked with needles!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home