.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The blind leading the... well, no one...

Oh this sucks! I walked to Sheila's and back to deliver some PH stuff. Well in that time out in the allergy-infested weeds, I was overcome. Within 5 minutes of being home, my eyes had swollen so much that I couldn't open them. This has never happened before! They're painful and itchy and watery (well, they were watery until they dried up). Luckily baby Even was sleeping. After 10 minutes I called the doc and asked for a nurse. I explained the problem and the brilliant receptionist decided to pass it on to Lynda. Well that's all peachy keen, but I knew that Lynda wouldn't have the time to call me back like a nurse would. Within 30 minutes I could just open my eyes. Within 2 hours my eyes could be half-open. It's been almost 4 hours and I can almost keep my eyes all the way open. They still itch and burn, and if I scratch at them they swell again. I waited three hours for a call before giving up and going online. You'd think this would be *kinda* important....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home