.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Crappy day all around

Well all right, let's be fair, it could've been worse. But it could've been better! I actually woke up at a decent hour this morning so I could give Aerrik some attention before bed. One ee was still a bit sore, but most of the swelling was gone, so that's nice! But I woke with a horrible cough which totally sucks.
I puttered around on the comp for forever, but I did get a counter on my blog, my first baby step toward customization. Yay me! I finally did log off around 9ish so that I could receive calls from potential babysitters. All one of them. Says the position isn't what she was looking for, but I didn't tell her anything that wasn't in the ad. Idiot. I did some playing with PSP too, which was nice and relaxing.
Baby Even was having fun today, he's learned to switch directions so can roll just about anywhere with careful planning. Now if he only knew what his knees were for... I got some adorable pics of him tonight though, and one really good one with all three of the boys. And Even had his first tantrum this evening. He was trying to reach a strap on the bouncer to eat it and was an inch or so short. He pushed himself up on his little arms, looked me straight in the eye, and let out the most God-awful sound I've ever heard. He did that 3 or 4 times until I moved him and stuck a bunny puppet on his chest. Also he ate his first saltine cracker tonight. He nearly choked on the first swallow but once he figured it out he actually ate about half of it. Yay Even!
So further crappiness, around 4ish my stomach did a somersault and started feeling SO sick. I figured it was all the junk I ate today so I sucked it up and went to work. Well it must not have been because moving around just made it worse, and I was seriously considering puking. Unfortunately I was running the grill though, so I just didn't have the time to bother with such things. I left work after just over an hour, so no money for me today :o( I came home and settled in front of the PS2 with some crackers and gingerale and commenced my world take over. I'm feeling better now, though I did have an asthma attack a bit ago. Had one last night too, stupid allergies.
Aerrik had a pile of homework tonight but I think he got it all done. I got salt for his Lost Lake project and maybe we'll start that tomorrow. If not, then Saturday morning before I go to work. Chris is starting to enjoy school too, he was very excited about PE today, and yesterday was library day. He even made a friend named Isaiah. Of course, that might be someone from Aerrik's class, Chris likes the older kids. I really need to call his teacher and just check on how he's doing now that he's had a couple weeks.
So anyway, I should get to bed. The dizzy spells are getting bad tonight, maybe I'm just tired. I see Doc Gibb tomorrow, hopefully he'll say something useful. I think I'll just do stretching tonight since my tummy is still sick. But gotta do something! Audrey and me are gonna be workout buddies, we're gonna leave machine messages when we workout and keep each other honest :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home