.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Yeehaw

Fairly quiet day all around... Work was busy as all heck, everyone had something that needed done right away, of course very little of it having to do with my actual daily routine. So I am comfortably behind again with plenty of job security.
Even seems to be feeling better. Under his nose is raw and red from being wiped so much, but a LOT of lotion today got his cheeks back to normal. He's been playing pretty hard and his tantrums are to a minimum, yay! He discovered he could remove his pants... I was folding laundry when he tore past me in a diaper and shirt carrying kitty and laughing maniacally... It was pretty cute :o) Before bed tonight he had to drag his horse aorund and ride it in a variety of positions before mommy finally made him stop. Mean mommy.
Speaking of mean mommies, Chris has been telling me I'm mean a lot lately, which got me thinking. Oh, who can believe the words of a 6 year old, but it still hurts... Am I a mean mommy? Is telling Aerrik he's turning into a bully because he always picks on Chris, hits him, calls him names, etc, mean? Is telling Chris I'll take away his Darth Tater if he plays with it in bed (already 20 minutes after bedtime) wrong? Or wiping Ev's nose even though I know it hurts him? I don't think I'm a bad mommy, or a mean one... I might lose my temper now and then, but everyone does, and I don't hit or spank or anything unless they do something seriously wrong. I let them tear the house apart every night, then make them do 15 minutes of cleaning right before bed (which I help with). I let them battle with light sabers, even though someone is bound to get an eye poked out... I make them do their homework and hug them against their will... I guess that's mean to a kid.
I did about 18 minutes of yoga tonight, which felt oh so good. I only stopped because my muscles are feeling wobbly from all the TaeBo and I kept falling over :oP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys, How are you ????
I m JK from Heaven of Laughter, where we strive to get the maximum laughter on no cost.
We believe that laughter should be in our daily life without considering the stress.
So guys, we have collected some of the best sites who are supporting our mission to get laughter in our lives.

www.smsNjoke.com
A huge collection of SMS, Jokes, Quotes, Oneliners, Shayari, Shayeri, Post your jokes, Post your SMS, SMS to india, Sms to Pakistan, SMS world Wide

www.bhotuShahJi.com
Punjabi Comedian Bhotu Shah ji with A huge collection of SMS, Jokes, Quotes, Oneliners, Shayari, Shayeri, Post your jokes, Post your SMS, Dedicate SMS to your friends, SMS to india, Sms to Pakistan, SMS world Wide

www.JugnuMastMast.com
Punjabi Comedian Bhagwant Mann ji with A huge collection of SMS, Jokes, Quotes, Oneliners, Shayari, Shayeri, Post your jokes, Post your SMS, Dedicate SMS to your friends, SMS to india, Sms to Pakistan, SMS world Wide

www.smsANDjoke.com
A huge collection of SMS, Jokes, Quotes, Oneliners, Shayari, Shayeri, Post your jokes, Post your SMS, Dedicate SMS to your friends, SMS to india, Sms to Pakistan, SMS world Wide

www.BiboBhua.com
hahhah... Only punjabis can understand what BIBO BHUA is !!! ahahhaha.. Total Laugh no Stopage. Hillarious Jokes without any limit.

www.Cellstore.in
Cell Store for All your Needs... Buy cell Phone, Ringtones, Reviews, News and Lot more..

www.FreeVisaGuidance.com
Immigration, visa, Free Visa Gudiance for All People. Post your Question and Get Free Response.

9:45 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how does someone wittingly respond to someone that says "yee Haw."

11:23 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home