.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Snowed in

I was supposed to have an interview down south this morning. But I called dad to get some directions and he siad there was already a few inches of snow down there and the roads were supposed to be bad, so I went to work early instead. The site was closed by 9:30 and they kicked me out by 10, even though I wanted to stay to get time done. It was probably best though, it was blizzard conditions driving home. So I picked up Even, kicked up the heat, and we've spent the day together. Last time I checked there was a two foot drift in front of my door, and I can't tell where the stairs start or end. It's kind of funny; because of the wind some places in the yard don't have half an inch, others have 3-4 foot drifts. Dad said he might come shovel me out tomorrow, and I'm supposed to call work in the morning to see if the site will be open. I don't think it will be though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home