.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

He ain't no cowboy ;o)


Tex,

I've been meaning to sit down and write something for several days now, it's just been a busy week. Haven't been on the computer much except for work, which is where I'm writing this.

Thanks again for having me up this past weekend. I know I'm welcome any time, but still. I really needed that weekend. I wish it had been longer, but that's life. My stress level has been climbing so much lately, and getting out of time gave me a chance to release and unwind.

And as for you...

Being in your arms can only be described as coming home. It is a feeling of safety and security that I become lost in, and I never want to leave. When your arms are wrapped around me and my head is on your shoulder, the world disappears. I am sure I must have known you before.

But nothing more than that right now. I think it's been too long, and I shouldn't have done something I did... I'm afraid of being hurt, afraid you'll disappear again. I was battling feelings of safety and fear, and that seems strange to me. I do love you, always have, I imagine. But I don't know what else will be there, if there would be anything. If we hadn't had that pause, if summer hadn't diappeared... And I know you probably don't care one way or the other.

You are still what I need every now and again, and I hope to be in your arms in the near future. Who knows where it will go? I forgot how annoying you are ;o) But then, I don't mind that so much either. I hope to see you again soon, and I know I can always call when I need rescued.

Much love
~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home