.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Events of the Day

So I got a call from Hooray this morning, he wanted a copy of the boys' school supply lists so he could pick up what they need. Instanly suspicious, I asked if he'd like me to pick up half, which was the arrangement last year. No, he said, he's gonna have the company pick it up and write it off as office supplies. Oh goodie, I think, doing my happy dance, more reason to open his company's books at the divorce hearing. Not to mention he just saved me $50 or more. Probably more, considering the guys need new backpacks this year. Maybe I should've added lunch boxes to the list too.... Oh well, if worse comes to worse I'll crochet them some ;o) Of course I had to tell GiGi, let her know what's going on. She's mad at me cuz I offered to pick up half. Bad JR! But she'll forgive me, she always does.
Also, Hooray was wondering if he could still take Aerrik to Kim's wedding back east. Now, I do remember receiving a wedding invitation, and I do remember Hooray saying he should probably go since Kim comes out here for family events, but I did not recall any mention of taking the child. But whatever, I don't actually have a problem with it. He'll only miss 1 day of school and that's only a couple weeks in to the year, so he shouldn't be too behind just yet. But what, you're flying? Yeah, I figured it'd be cheaper the driving, the company is gonna pick up the tickets. Yeeeessss..... If an audit ever comes around it's gonna be sweeeeeeet. So I guess that leaves me with Even and Chris for an extra weekend, which I don't mind at all! Gonna have to do something fun with Chris though so he doesn't get too jealous of his big bro.
There's not much else going on in my world... Either waiting for child support or the Power Ball to hit... Which reminds me, I need to get a ticket, it's up past 150 million. And yes, I know my odds are better with the state lottery, but that's a lot of money there! And for a buck for a night of dreams, why not?
Nothing new on the romance end. I sent Tex an e-mail asking what his current situation is. Got the strangest answer, ours having been a strange relationship. I had an incredibly brief dream, virtual message by power of the mind, saying to effect that Ruby and psycho momma are there. I'm almost positive it was an intentional message and not a figmentation of my imaginaries. We just work like that. And after that message, I stopped waiting for an e-mail response. Actually, the dream was in e-mail form. Tex handed my basically a 2-D computer screen with the message on it, and that was it, darkness. Cool, huh? As far as I know I'm getting together with Scot next week, but I haven't heard from him in about a week either. Suppose I should e-mail him... NM hasn't written in a while either. Last I heard he'd hurt his back. I should e-mail him too... Started talking with Sax a few days ago, older but seems really nice, I wouldn't mind chatting more. I wonder if I'll remember all these code names a year from now...
This weekend the LC gang is getting together at Lesley's for a BBQ. I wish she'd write me back with her address, that's gonna make the place hard to find! I'm trying to talk 110 and Jae into going out afterwords, I really do want to check out the Cowboy Lounge. Or even just anywhere! I need nightlife! Poor me is going stir crazy. Not so much this week as in the past, I'm feeling very centered this week.
My newest project seems to be Ash and I'm always worrying about her. She's making some great strides and I'm proud of her, but I'm worried about her falling backwards too. I know she's got a lot of stress going on, and in her position that's the last thing she needs. I worry about Rach too, wish she'd check in more. And where the heck is Butterfly?
I've been considering re-working my site, but haven't found the time or ambition for it yet. Business is picking up, back to 8-10 ads a day. I also want to play with this blog and see if I can customize the look, but I'm afraid of the coding language since I don't know CSS. I'm sure I could figure it out, but I like the conentration right now. Also been wanting to write more. I brought my story here to work, but I can't seem to pull it open and go. Guess I'm worried it either won't happen, or it will and I'll get interrupted and lose it.
Oh well, guess I should get back to not working, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home