.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Burning


I am SO pissed off. ALL DAY LONG. I checked my account today to make sure my payroll was deposited and Hooray's child support check bounced AGAIN. He's given me two personal checks, both have bounced. SO my first call was to him and I went off. Of course he says he doesn't know what happened. He called his bank and says he had the money. Well OBVIOUSLY not if the check got returned yesterday! My next call was to my lawyer. He's bounced another check, I'm not taking them anymore from him. Call his lawyer and find out why he hasn't set up through the state like he was supposed to a month ago. Called my abnk and explained, they put a note on my account. Luckily between my paycheck and the Christmas money grandma sent it was just enough to keep my account in the black. Today. I had fees from yesterday, which Hooray will have to cover. He's called me i don't know how many times a day and I am NOT talking to him. I'm so mad I could scream, and I DID cry! I text messaged him when necessary, but will not talk to him. He's wiring the money to me so I should have it tonight, so I can run by the bank and deposit it. But I am still SO pissed, just burning up! It's just one more check in his long line of disrespect. And worse, he's messing with his kids now! I was understanding the first time this happened, after he explained his debit card had been hacked and stolen. But not now, I'm ticked and he's on my sh1t list. AARRGH! This is just hanging over my head and ruining my day. And Aerrik has a concert tonight I need to be all cheerful and happy for. And I WILL enjoy the concert, just don't want to go out tonight or be around people. Well, maybe one people, but that's another rant entirely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home