.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Why not today?

Today I received what I believe to be very good advice. An old friend and I were discussing how I might move my life forward. I wish I had the converation saved to this computer, but it's elsewhere... Right down three things you would change. Focus on what you can see now. And I said I might. And he said don't might. And that got me thinking...

1) I want to lose weight and get healthier. It's been a goal for a while now. How to accomplish it? I'm going to start eating healthier, eating smaller portions, and exercising daily, no excuses. Starting this very moment.

2) I want to be able to provide better financially for my family. Unfortunately this isn't completely in my control, but I steer my ship in the direction I choose. I shall renew my job search every day. I will also begin a site to sell my craftwork, I am talented and should share with the world.

3) I want to learn what it is to be alone. I've learned to love myself, I now want to learn how to live with myself. I need to teach myself that I do not need a relationship. Not every nice man means forever. And to help accomplish this, I pledge to no sexual relationships for one year. This is not a definite number. If a man comes along and I know without a doubt that he is for me, it can change. But this is in writing and a starting point. Some people can play around, but for me sex has always been charged with emotion, even if it's just to make myself feel more attractive or powerful. And I think there's only been one man in my life where that was not detrimental to me. But even that may have changed.

So there you have it darling, and I truly do wish you all the happiness in the world. Myabe you can help guide me to mine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home