.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Checking in

Today was a good day, I suppose. Even woke up in a good mood, and I wasn't late for work ;o) I was feeling quiet and introspective all day, and couldn't even get excited over the fact that L should be in town today. I'm trying to learn how to calm myself... To step away and not get too involved. But to still feel as connected as I always have. I know what the goal is, just not how to reach it...
I reset Spark today and started logging my food again. My eating wasn't so good today, but it was only 1000 calories over or so, not bad for a first day really. I set my timer for 15 tonight and did some walking/jogging in the living room, and my legs feel good.
Even's been very fussy tonight. He's only happy if he's getting in trouble... Climbing on counters, pulling ornaments off the tree, digging through the trash... Ick! I would have to sit on the floor and force him to sit on my lap, curled in a blanket with his stuffed animals. After a minute or two of being made to sit he would calm down and drink from his cup, then be in a good mood for a while. Still, bed at 8 and hopefully he'll be happier tomorrow. I think it's cuz he's still getting over being sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home