.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Stalked


I spent a good part of the afternoon being flirted with by Gonzo via e-mail. Most strange... I never knew he knew how to flirt. And he's even a bit of a romantic! Who would've thought...
Even seems better today. He still has green slime coming from his nose, but he's not coughing as bad. Still sounds a bit raspy... He had a really low fever this morning and none this evening, and he's definitely been playing more though he has his fair share of tantrums too. Aerrik and Chris were driving me bonkers tonight, but what can you expect of battling Jedi?
Oh, my interview! Mild waste of time. I drove all the way to Centennial this morning. I took 470 hoping I wouldn't be late, but I still was. That's okay, cuz then Theresa kept me waiting 10 minutes while she was stuck on a phone call. The interview itself went well, but it turns out the position I'd applied for was gone. Jerks. But the plus side is they have a LOT of offices, some closer to my area, and they have the most staffing problems at the northern offices. Since I don't *need* a job for a month or two, I told her to just keep me informed and I would keep in touch.
I almost didn't exercise tonight. I didn't feel like it. The kids were late getting to bed. Maybe I'll just walk for 15 minutes... then I won't need a shower. Well if I'm gonna walk I may as well do WATP. It's not in it's box. I suppose I could do some yoga... No, my nose is all stuffy and I can't do the breathing... Good lord girl, listen to yourself! Buck up, put in a REAL tape and just do it! Just 15 minutes for crying out loud! SO I DID pop in my TaeBo Basic and did TWENTY minutes before I wanted to collapse! GO ME!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In defence of myself. What ever I was saying to JR was not meant to be flirtatious. As I have told her before, I only state facts. As fore being a romantic... I plead the fith.

8:04 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home