.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fated

You never would have made it out tomorrow... The snow's falling hard and they've already started canceling flights. Even if the storm was over, which it's not supposed to be, the aiport would still be in chaos. You are where you are supposed to be. Stop worrying, slow down and enjoy the ride. When I asked you about Lady and you started to talk, I could feel what you do. And it is such bliss. I admit to a twinge of jealousy as I helped you pick out a gift. Partially because it was you, and partially because it wasn't for me. Not just from you but for anybody. It's so beautiful, the type of thing I'd pick for myself... But I know someday I'll be the one on the receiving end. And I could have such fine things now, but I don't want them just yet. I'm happy with my life. I'll get there, it'll come. Til then I'll ride the wave for a while and see where it takes me. I am so happy for you Tex, and I love you so much. I hope all your dreams come true, in just the way they should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home