.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Random thoughts


I was just filling out this online form and the button at the bottom said "Submit and Continue". Now, how many times in my Net experience must I have seen that same button, and it just tonight struck me as funny? Exactly what am I supposed to be submitting to before I continue? heehee

Incidentally, have you ever had the overwhelming desire to pet a cow? Here in the cold cold mountains, the cows get very hairy and shaggy come winter time, to keep their poor cow parts warm. I was driving past a field full of black cows the other day and they all just looked so fluffy and soft! I just wanted to sink my fingers into that cuddly looking fur!

Yeah... I deifnitely need more sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home