.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

We are not amused...

Hooray sent me a text message which is not something included in his cell plan, so it costs him an arm and a leg, so I assumed something was wrong. I didn't get the message until this afternoon because texts don't beep apparently. I spent 3 hours trying to clal him and both his lines were constantly busy. Come to find out it was nothing important, but his was on the phone with his little Chi girl all afternoon. Just visiting, it's Sunday. So I told him I didn't want to hear about it, he was moving on a bit too fast for my taste, and he asks me what I'm talking about. So I pointed out the 19yo stripper he asked out a week after I moved out. And he said "Well, we haven't had the best relationship for the last year." And I said it's been fine when you pretend it is. And he asks what I mean and I bring up him telling me he wants to stay married in March and saying it was for me. And he says in July I decided I should leave, and I pointed out that that was when he told me he only asked to stay married because of Even, that he'd lied to me in March. Can you believe he hung up on me? Well, okay, yeah, I can see that. But bastard, he thinks it's okay to ask for a divorce when I'm 6 months pregnant and having contractions on a regular basis, essentially on bed rest, but if I'm there to take care of the newborn I better stay. He's been entertaining thoughs of Beaute for over a year and now that she's not talking to him hardly he's found a new little chick to lean on and talk with incessantly. At least I'm not there to witness it like I had to with her. But it's so damn unfair that he has someone he can talk to for support for hours on end and I have an 8 month old to complain at, and that all has to be happy and cheerfully spoken. Can't bitch around the older boys, and don't feel close enough to anyone else to vent at. Christine sometimes. Penny would be ideal, but I don't like doing that stuff on the phone. I juust feel so very alone sometimes, and that doesn't seem right. I'm the one working my arse off in 2 jobs, raising 3 kids and he's the one having a grand old time, then calls me when he needs help. And I'm such a stupid sap I always go. I was SO uncomfortable doing his office work this past week, gotta do something about that. I need to call that lawyer my dad found me and just bite the bullet. I'll find some way to pay him back eventually, though I know he'd never ask. Nuff of this, Aerrik wants the comp :o(

1 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

*HUGS* Honey, you can alway vent to me.

8:54 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home