.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Home coming



That's right, the home coming football game was tonight. Basically that means we got slammed for dinner at 6, and everyone disappeared by 7, never to be seen again. Unless, of course, you drove past the high school. Of course, you could hear them from a half mile off... The Buena Vista Demons (5-1) versus the Leadville Panthers (0-6). Supposedly the Panthers scored their first touchdown of the season at their last game. I'm not sure if that's a rumour or not... AFter picking up the boys, we cruised past the school to see what the score was. It was 9:00, 4 minutes left in the 4th, and I kid you not, the score was 70-0. Guess who had the 70? So we trashed them. They may as well have left sometime into the second half, but whatever. You gotta give them credit for staying ;o)

Other big news for the day is I hacked my hair off. Okay, I didn't hack it off, Sean down at Floyd's hacked it off. When you want to make a drastic change, go to a flaming homosexual. Best rule. My hair was half way down my back and is now just an inch or two below my shoulders. It's got a Jennifer Aniston layer thing going on which I can't decide if I really love or really hate. But whatever, it grows back ;o) I think it's cute, even if I did get some odd looks from people that know me, and the kids like it. It's really weird brushing it now though, I was having to swing it around front to brush the ends, now it's so short and easy! I can't wait to wash it tonight ;o) Think of the savings in shampoo alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home