.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Pajama Day



I just finished the most fabulous work out! I kicked up WATP and was sweating by the 1 mile mark. I nromally don't start until she gets to the weights! Now, some could acocunt this to being more out of shape, but I pushed the intensity, and know that's what it was. especially since when the music slowed down nearing 2 miles, I DIDN'T WANT TO STOP! Can you believe that? Me? Wanting to keep exercising??? Don't call the men in white coats just yet, I'm quite ready for bed now!

This week is spirit week here in BV, homecoming is this weekend. This means a fun filled theme week for the elementary kids. Today was pajama day, and boy did the kids get a kick out of that! I ahd to make sure Aerrik's "I do my own stunts" pjs were clean, and I had the hardest time with Chris! As he lazed around in his jammies at 11:00, I kept having an overwhelming desire to tell him to get dressed! haha ANd I did a couple times, in a joking way. They didn't think I should've gotten Even dressed, but his footsie jammies are just to warm for the weather right now.

This evening pizza was requested so against my better judgement I shelled out the $13 for Pizza Works. Also, Chirs earned his BookIt, so of course he had to have his personal pan from Pizza Hut! He also got a medal and a backpack tag for completing his monthly goal. Not too hard to have 10 books read to you, but he was so excited, and I really played it up. He's ready to start next month!

Aerrik talked me into coming to the park with them after dinner. While Even and I sat at a table and watched him and Chris play, a young lady came up with 3 kids in tow plus a baby. She wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she babysits the little ones every day while their mom works. I caught on quick that she didn't have a high opinion of the parents, and wished she would've kept quiet about it in front of the kids. Little baby Madison was the most adorable thing! She had a tiny little nose and mouth and the biggest blue eyes! She was so small, only in 3-6 month clothes at 10 months old, so Even just looke dlike a monster next to her! haha I guess she was really early and only 4 lbs at birth, and gets sick very easily. Thank god for small blessings, Even only has a little cold right now and never did catch the flu from us.

Well, I'm off to bed. I'm flagrantly avoiding Bill, who I see is online. So if you happen here, Bill, sorry! We always get to chatting and I stay up way too late! I've been so tired lately, I need to get some sleep! Maybe I'll catch you on a weekend.

G'nite world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home