.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Just a Monday


Wrote to GA today and told him what I've been meaning to tell him. Now we'll see what he has to say. Trying to decide whether or not to talk to Aphid about it, she'd have insight. Had a long chat with Fate this morning. He was in an obnoxious mood :o) Haven't had that fun of a talk with him for years now. Oh, and had a nice chat as well with a new guy, D, stationed in Iraq at the moment. He's not usually on when I am, so I passed him my e-mail.
Baby has forward motion, he can now army crawl to get where he's going. It's VERY cute!
Mom joined SI6 today, and I'm so happy to have her there, hope we can help motivate her to lsoe some weight, since I've been worried about her for some time.
Work was really slow tonight, but the blond boys were in and were being so sweet! Kelton is in Tiger Cubs, and was so proud of himself. Brooke and me were playing with them since we didn't have much else to do.
Not feeling well tonight, been having headaches and feeling a bit dizzy. Going to skip the workout and head to bed I think, I'll shower first thing in the morning. I fiugre it's just stress, been worrying about money and the lawyer thing. I should break down and just call the guy dad found me, but I'm so afraid he won't be helpful, getting tired of people not caring just because they're higher on the legal food chain than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home