.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dreams of para... para... paradise

Had a strange dream last night (love that by the way). B and I had a baby. It was born really early and I didn't remember it. Like, when I woke up (in the dream) I was out of it and he had to tell me about the baby, because I hadn't even known I was pregnant. I spent the rest of the dream trying to find the hospital where the baby was being cared for to see her. We talked about her name, trying to decide between Victoria Olexa after my great grandmother, and Hope Marie. B hated Victoria and we decided on Hope. And I remember telling him the Marie wasn't after Nickles, but because it sounded pretty. I never did find the baby.

Possible meanings? Too many to consider, though I already have. But surely hope was born weak and premature in this relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home