.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Super quick

Cuz I'm super tired. Mood decent today, nothing spectacular. Didn't get the kids cuz of snow, which made me feel bad for sending them. I knew we'd get snowed out but I was selfish and wanted the weekend. True, I also thought Brian would need more recovery than he actually did. I hope they're home tomorrow.

I got annoyed because Brian is putting off dealing with Melissa sending the kids home late. I think he needs to stand by the agreements we made with her last fall but he can't be bothered. And I stepped out of being involved because no one listened to me anyway. Not sure how to handle that b ut didn't blow my top at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home