.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Victory!

It was a productive day in some ways, though I didn't do as much as I wanted. I skipped the P90X workout and opted to do 25 minutes of taebo in my own living room. Then I got the place cleaned up (Brian helped a little) to allow for getting the futon out today. The living room looks SO much bigger without Even's trucks in it! Picked up sock making supplies at Lambspun and get grocery shopping done. King Soopers was SO overwhelmingly busy and crowded I really felt like I'd survived some battle when I got out of there! Watched movies all evening (Halloween 3, Milk, and Zombie Diaries) and worked on a sock, and those guys came to get the futon.

How've I been feeling? In a good mood today for the most part, a little introspective. Before I went shopping I really didn't feel like it, and Brian wasn't coming because walking is still uncomfortable. But once I was out I really enjoyed the quiet and had a good time just directing myself through errands. There's something relaxing about knowing you don't need to do much when you get home. I got super tired around 5:00, not sure what that's all about since I slept til 8:30. Still up though and looks like it'll be 11 before my head hits the pillow. Better get to it!

Oh, not enough romance in your story? Write some in. Details forthcoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home