.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Done did it

Skipped my cardio last night but did a two mile WATP tonight so it's alright. Supposed to go to a P90X meet-up on Saturday but not sure if I'll chicken out... I really should go meet some new people and push myself.

Super busy at work today but I still got a math essay done and it's already back graded - pass! I have less to do than I thought, four more essays and two lessons. I thought it was twice as much, so that's nice!


After I wrote last time I went to bed and Brian came in while I was trying to fall asleep. Had a long talk but not sure what good it'll do. Talked about bipolar a little but how do you explain it to someone that doesn't know? He seems to think he can tell a bad day from a good day but it's not as simple as that, it's an inability to control if I'm happy or angry or whatever. I can put on a mask and act a bit, it's hard work but I do it, especially for the kids. But I don't feel like I should have to wear that for my husband. But I also don't think he can handle me without it.

He gets snipped tomorrow. So I guess if we work things out, no more kids for me. Not sure how I feel about that.

Saw pics of my big brother today on his Facebook, taken on deployment and in Singapore. Where'd his hair go?? So nice to see him smiling in a photo, though that doesn't really look like him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home