.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Heartfelt Ramblings and Lost Causes in Poetry


Walking on air and dancing on water I walk the thin line between pleasure and pain, love and indifference. Question marks dance before me as does your face. The wind blows but the snow won’t fall and the rain was always a memory. I’m dizzied by your call to duty and my call to emotion. In a battle where no one is right or wrong there can be no victor and no defeated, only the fallen. I think ever moment of your hand in mine but I turn my face away. You speak pretty words between disconnects. You steal my breath, then my heart, then raise my unease. Recorded here for all and none to see, a man who can’t remember a time before her. A woman who could imagine life without him, but she is saddened at the possibility. A conundrum and a paradox, a world full of possibilities. The sound of your voice makes me unable to listen, so I close my eyes to hear. And I wonder what you’re thinking when you’re not here to ask. I think only of you. Falling through the sky to be caught be angel wings, then dropped into the hands of demons. Torturous rapture, glorious distress. Raise me up above all and drag me to the depths.
I am yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home