.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dear L,


I was talking to Nickles tonight, and she told me she wanted to talk about something that she couldn't talk with me about right then, so of course I asked if it was juicy and she said yes, and I asked if it was baout you and she said no. Well not to be deterred, I asked if she had spoken to you lately, and she said she had. I asked if I was mentioned and she said I was. Apparently you told her you felt guilty for hanging up on me, and that you didn't want to encourage me. Let me, at this time, assure you that I can encourage myself quite well without any help from you. I can picture a more perfect relationship in this fertile imagination of mine than you (or any man probably) could ever provide. By speaking to me for 10 minutes because I had a sudden urge to converse with you will not encourage me in my adoration of you. Sorry, you're just so good that I'll adore you with or without encouragement, this is what memory does to me. Guess you're stuck. But maybe eventually I'll want to call again and maybe you won't hang up. Just wanted to throw this out in the universe...
~luv me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home