.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Clarification required


I’m a little fuzzy on where the new boundaries are. How far can I go before I’m pressing the issue? Pushing too hard? Saying things you’d rather not hear? Like can I still tell you that I love you? It’s no less true now than it was a week ago. I know I can tell you I’m still upset about Wednesday, but can I tell you when you hugged me tonight I felt that all too familiar painful ache in my chest? I thought I was falling right back out and now here I am again. I wasn’t out, I was just distracted… Am I allowed to tell you how much joy I got from watching you play with my littlest boy, or how just watching tv in your living room was a wonderful evening? Can I tell you that my line carved in sand seems to get washed away with the tide when I’m with you? Or that I WOULD wait for you if you asked me to? Can I tell you you have two of the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen? And I know I already told you I wanted to kiss you, but what if I said it again? At what point am I just that annoying little stalker chick from up north? I couldn’t manage to tell you that it was never too far to drive to see you, and I almost said I want to drive you to the airport next week so I’m guaranteed to see you before you leave. Am I allowed to say I’d fall into your arms if I knew you’d catch me? And how many times could I say I missed you before it was banned from conversation? I don’t think I’ve said it in a few days but I do. I could scream and shout about wanting to be yours, but I know it wouldn’t make any difference. And if I was smart, I wouldn’t contact you at all til you come back to town and we could see how we both feel then. But then I’d be miserable and you’d be a mystery to me. And I don’t honestly think you’d go that long without contacting me, just cuz I didn’t contact you. I do miss my 7 o’clock text message… Maybe we should bring that back? I guess there’s nothing else to say…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home