.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JR's Little Corner

I imagine this will be my little place where I can say whatever I feel. I've journaled off and on, so why not? Here expect to find what's been going on, what's been annoying me, etc etc.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Apathetic

Figured I should probably check in. Been feeling tired and generally apathetic the last couple days. i suppose that's better than depressed and angry... But not by much. New meds kicking in? Dunno. But that's why I'm keeping track.

Not much new at home. Aerrik's still gone, the other kids are still there. Even is still wetting the bed and Austin is using his PSP after lights out. Chris hasn't cleaned his room and Brendan is getting mouthy. Trying to work things out with Brian (I guess). I wrote a really nice apology card and left it on top of my socks where'd I'd find it. It was so sweet I almost cried. But now he keeps asking me how I liked it, which kind of demotes the value if he wants a pat on the head for doing it, don't you think?

I'm so ready for a week, but I have school tomorrow. And SO ready to see Aerrik! I'm looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home